History of led lighting
LED stands for ‘Light Emitting Diode’, a semiconductor device that converts electricity into light. This solid-state light
source technology has been in existence since the mid 20th century, however recent developments have led to the
tremendous benefits of LED lighting. It is fast becoming the standard solution for domestic and commercial lighting
The benefits of led lighting – save up to 80% on your lighting costs
Due to the nature of the LED technology:
- LED lighting provides many benefits over the use of halogen lighting.
- The life of a high-power LED globe is approximately 25 times that of an halogen globe.
- LED globes are small in size and therefore give an equivalent level of lighting within a low profile.
- Where traditional halogen globes emit 90 percent of their energy as
LED globes also typically provide a directional light source that is more energy efficient than a halogen globe.
What this means for you
Save money: LED downlights use up to 80% less energy than halogen lighting, saving you hundreds of dollars every year on your power bill
Energy efficiency: Reduce your household carbon emissions by up to 1.25 tonnes every year contributing to a cleaner
and healthier environment
Long life: Replacement time for LED globes is 30,000-50,000 hours compared to 3,500 hours for
halogen globes. Imagine not having to buy another light globe , or change one for 25 years
Safety: LED lighting generates far less heat , reducing the chance of fire and heat related problems
Durability: High shock resistance adds durability and lifetime.
How does the ghgp lighting program work
- Free home lighting assessment
- We will provide you with a no obligation free quote including the Government rebates passed on to you
- Fully installed by qualified electrician
- 3 year replacement warranty
- Certificate of Electrical Safety
- Design that meets all Australian standards
Don’t wait, call us today 1300 962 218 to arrange your free home lighting assessment